Leader in recycling
& recovering of
Who we are
DNCP, founded by Herman De Neef, is a leader in the recycling and recovery of organic solvents and speciality chemicals mainly used in chemical processing, paint and pharmaceutical industry.
We can either custom refine and return the recycled product to customers’ specifications or we can acquire used solvents, reprocess and sell these through our own wide range of solvent sales channels. Our licenses allow us to accept 3 MT up to 3000 MT and more of raw materials, by-products, off-spec materials and waste solvents.
DNCP offers a mix of know-how, high technology, quality, flexibility and reliability in chemical waste recovery, based on human potential of the highest level, adapted equipment, and multipurpose facilities at two sites, located in Kallo and Heist-Op-Den-Berg, Belgium.
What we do
Purification and Revalorization of Organic Chemicals:
In our opinion, purification or solvent recycling can only be considered to be a complete success in two cases. Firstly, when the recovered product is used for the same purpose as it was initially used for. Secondly, when the product is sold in the market as a full quality product.
Both cases imply that raw material is being saved to its full extent and a high level of sustainability is achieved. The latter implies that the carbon footprint is being reduced to its minimum, to comply with the new and most recent legislation (Reach, closed-loop, less waste, smaller carbon footprint…).
In the past 40 years, DNCP has lived through an evolution from a waste processing to a chemical company. As a result, our finished goods can match the quality of “virgin” products. The relationship we have built with our customers as a partner in solvent revalorization and solvent stripping has become key in order to offer the best possible quality and service.
The most common processed or recovered solvents are acetone, butyl acetate, THF (tetrahydrofuran), DMF (Dimethylformamide), DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide), IPA (isopropanol), MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone), Acetonitrile, MC (Dichloromethane), thinner, DMAPA (Dimethylaminopropylamine), toluene, ethanol, glycol, heptane, hexane).
What we offer
DNCP offers the following services:
- Toll distillation: DNCP takes over the waste solvent from the customer, recycles and purifies the waste solvent according to the specifications of the customer, and afterwards re-used by the customer.
- Acquisition used solvents: acquired waste solvents, which will be recycled or purified and will re-enter on the market.
- Dedicated purification service: custom made purification process
- Supply chain purification service: purification of solvents which go back to customers’ supply chain.
- In-house laboratory
- Solvent trading activities
- In-house experience in regulatory issues: TFS, ADR regulations, REACH, CLP regulation, safety datasheets, …
- Own transport with DNCP own tanker fleet